Stakeholders Welcome Electoral Reform Bills
[Times of Zambia] Various stakeholders have welcomed the move by the Government to present the Electoral Reform Bills to Parliament aimed at enhancing the country's democracy, saying that it has been long overdue.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’