Ruling Party’s Ngulube Opposes Law Limiting Presidential Candidacy
[Zambia Reports] Kabwe Central Patriotic Front Member of Parliament Tutwa Ngulube says introducing a law limiting the number of times one may contest the Presidency is barbaric.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’