Hundreds Abandon Opposition, Join Ruling Party – Report
[Times of Zambia] More than 650 Forum for Democracy and Development (FDD) members in Lusaka have defected to the ruling Patriotic Front (PF) party.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’