Permanent Secretary Urges Positive Work Culture to Enhance Productivity
[Times of Zambia] Ministry of Labour and Social Security permanent secretary Barnaby Mulenga has said there is need to adopt and implement positive work culture in order to enhance productivity in the country.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe