North DCs Asked to Set Up Cholera Preparedness Committees
[Times of Zambia] NORTHERN Province Permanent Secretary Elias Kamanga has directed all 11 district commissioners in the province to set up epidemic preparedness committees in the fight against cholera.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe