Three Hungry Lion Outlets Shut – As Govt Closes One Pick N Pay Store in Bid to Stop Cholera
[Times of Zambia] THE Government has shut down three Hungry Lion outlets and one Pick n Pay store in a bid to clamp down on cholera.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’