New CB PS Warns Disrespectful Civil Servants
[Times of Zambia] COPPERBELT permanent secretary Bright Nundwe has warned civil servants against causing anarchy by not respecting hierarchy cause it is detrimental to President Edgar Lungu's agenda of fostering development.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’