‘It’s Criminal’ – Police Launch Manhaunt for UPND, PF Cadres for Illegally Intercepting 21 Trucks Laden With Mukula Logs
[Times of Zambia] POLICE have launched a manhunt for suspected United Party for National Development (UPND) and Patriotic Front (PF) cadres for illegally intercepting 21 trucks laden with Mukula tree logs in Kafue area on December 29, 2017.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe