Provide Free Facilities for People With Albinism
[Times of Zambia] A BASIC research shows that Albinism is a rare group of genetic disorders that cause the skin, hair, or eyes to have little or no colour.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’