Exploitative Agro Dealers to Be Blacklisted
[Times of Zambia] GOVERNMENT has warned that it will blacklist agro dealers who are in the habit of exploiting small-scale farmers when selling inputs.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’