25,000 Albinos Send Sunscreen Lotion SOS
[Times of Zambia] MORE than 25,000 persons with albinism in Zambia are in need of sunscreen lotion because of the adverse effects of climate change, Albino Foundation of Zambia (AFZ) executive director John Chiti has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe