Govt Committed to Completion of Kazungula Bridge Project
[Times of Zambia] The Government says it is committed to ensuring work on the 923-metre-long rail and road bridge between Zambia and Botswana in Kazungula to be completed on time.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe