Ratings Agency Warns of Borrowing Difficulties
[Moody's] London -The risk of sovereign financing stress is building in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) as the peak of maturing international debt approaches and countries contend with deteriorating credit quality, rising interest rates and an untested institutional capacity to take mitigating action, Moody's Investors Service said in a report today.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe