Lungu Calls for Speedy Conclusion of IMF Talks
[Times of Zambia] President Edgar Lungu has called for a speedy conclusion of negotiations on Zambia's impending programme with the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries