No Offensive Weapons At Opposition Secretariat – Police
[Times of Zambia] The police have said no offensive weapons were found at the United Party for National Development (UPND) secretariat in Lusaka, which was searched by police officers at the weekend.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba