Lusaka City Council Tries to Beat Rain in Drainage Works
[Times of Zambia] With the rainy season all but set, the Lusaka City Council (LCC) is racing against time to clear the blocked drainage system in the Central Business district to avert flooding of roads and car parks.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries