Teacher Exchanges, Blue Economy Discussed Between Seychelles, Zambia
[Seychelles News Agency] Potential teacher exchanges, peace and the Blue Economy are areas highlighted for cooperation by the newly accredited High Commissioner of Zambia to Seychelles.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’