Lungu Intervenes in Firms’ Standoff
[Zambia Reports] President Edgar Lungu has helped put on ice the dispute between Mopani Copper Mines and the Copperbelt Energy Corporation by brokering a short term deal that will see power restored to the mining firm.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries