South African Investors Urged to Come and Invest
[Times of Zambia] Southern Province Permanent Secretary Sibanze Simuchoba has urged more South African investors to come and invest in Zambia to stimulate economic activities and create jobs locally.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’