Scotland Praises Director of Public Prosecutions Over Hichilema
[Times of Zambia] The Commonwealth has praised the decision by the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Lillian Siyuni to drop treason charges against United Party for National Development (UPND) president Hakainde Hichilema, saying the move will help to progress peaceful dialogue.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Statement by IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva at the Conclusion of Her Visit to Zambia
- IMF Chief Praises Zambia’s Reforms, Pushes Creditors On Debt
- IMF Boss’ Historic Trip to Zambia
- Yellen Stresses U.S. Commitment to Alleviate World Hunger
- Yellen Addresses Food Security at Green Climate Fund Agriculture Site in Lusaka