Police Block Opposition From Holding Meetings
[Zambia Reports] The opposition United Party for National Development (UPND) has written to the Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) over being denied an opportunity to hold public meetings where local government by-elections are due to take place.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine