Zambia, Nigeria, Uganda, Two Others Prone to Heavy Cyber Attacks
[Guardian] Africa features significantly in the latest Global Threat Impact Index released for May 2017, by Check Point Software Technologies Limited, of which out of the top 10 countries, five are African.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’