Don’t Abandon Patriotism, Kaunda Reminds Continent
[Times of Zambia] First Republican president Kenneth Kaunda has reminded Africa not to abandon the patriotism that its founding fathers exhibited when they stood by each other to liberate the continent from colonial bondage despite geographic locations.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba