32 Educational Institutions Deregistered
[Times of Zambia] The Technical Education, Vocation and Entrepreneurship Training Authority (TEVETA) has deregistered 32 institutions from undertaking its programmes for failure to maintain minimum training standards.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries