Civil Society Question Country’s Democratic Credentials
[Zambia Reports] The Bishop John Banda led Civil Society Constitution Agenda has raised wide ranging issues on the current political developments in the country placing top of the list the violence that occurred between UPND and PF cadres at the Leopards Hill Memorial Park.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’