Court Clears Siliya of Abuse of Authority Case
[Zambia Reports] The Lusaka Magistrate has ended former Communication and Transport Minister Dora Siliya's eight year stigma for corruption after having acquitted her of abuse of authority charges.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe