Once-Proud Democracy Faces Litmus Test
[Deutsche Welle] 48 opposition lawmakers suspended for boycotting a speech by President Edgar Lungu say they will challenge the ruling in court. But analysts argue that there is dwindling confidence in Zambia's judicial system.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine