Local Govt Association Salutes Lungu’s Efforts
[Times of Zambia] THE Local Government Association of Zambia (LGAZ) has saluted President Edgar Lungu's efforts aimed at transforming Zambia into an information and knowledge-based society supported by increased access to Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- U.S. Senate Committee Hears from Six Nominees for Key Africa Ambassadorial Posts
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security