Three Kids Die After Eating Poisoned Food
[Times of Zambia] Three children of the same family have died after eating nshima allegedly laced with poison in Shang'ombo District.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine