Traditional Leader Challenges Hichilema to State Who the President Is
[Zambia Reports] A Traditional Leader has challenged UPND President Hakainde Hichilema to tell the nation who his Republican President is after refusing to accept President Lungu as a duly elected president.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System