Former President Chiluba’s Wife Dies
[The Herald] Lusaka -Widow of Zambia's second president Frederick Chiluba, Regina Chifunda Chiluba, has died. Family sources have confirmed that Mrs Chiluba died at the University Teaching Hospital (UTH) around mid-day yesterday. Government evacuated Mrs Chiluba to Apollo Hospital in Hyderabad in India, in November last year, reportedly battling cancer.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries