Maize Gate Scandal… Govt Has No Hand
[Times of Zambia] THE Zambian Government has distanced itself from direct or indirect involvement in the alleged Zambia-Malawi maize gate scandal, describing the accusations as mere falsehoods.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System