Govt Insists Malawi Maize Scandal Is a Private Affair
[Zambia Reports] Chief Government Kampamba Mulenga has distanced the Zambian authorities from the mega million dollar deal maize scandal in Malawi that has seen the dismissal of the Malawian Minister of Agriculture George Chaponda. United Progressive Party president Saviour Chishimba has implicated serving senior government officials among the Agriculture Minister Dora Siliya as having been involved in the saga.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries