HM the King Leaves Lusaka After Official Visit to Zambia
[MAP] Lusaka -HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by HH Prince Moulay Ismail, left on Thursday afternoon Lusaka after an official visit to the Republic of Zambia.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries