Convicted Former Mines Minister Mwale Granted Bail
[Zambia Reports] Convicted former Mines Minister Maxwell Mwale and his former deputy Boniface Nkhata have been granted bail pending appeal of their theft of 40 bicycles case.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’