Seven People Die in Weekend Road Accidents – Police
[Zambia Reports] Seven people died on the spot while four others sustained injuries after they were involved in road traffic accidents which happened in three Provinces namely North Western, Eastern and Muchinga on 27th November, 2016.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries