Ruling Party Official Calls for Introduction of 7 Year Tenure
[Zambia Reports] Ruling Patriotic Front member of the Central Committee Paul Moonga has tested the political temperature by suggesting that parliament considers amending the five year term to seven for any serving President.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe