Lungu’s Corruption Fight Must Extend to Football House
[Zambia Reports] It was comforting to hear President Edgar Lungu speak strong against corruption yesterday. This is the second time President Lungu has sent a warning to those that are engaging in corrupt practices. His critic claim his administration is too soft to fight graft.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe