Court Issues Bench Warrant for Opposition Cadres
[Zambia Reports] The Lusaka Magistrate Court has issued a bench warrant for three United Party for National Development supporters accused of unlawful drilling alongside Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe