Zambia – Lungu’s Aide Wants Presidential Tenure Extended
[News24Wire] Zambia's ruling Patriotic Front (PF) party lawmaker Paul Moonga has proposed that the country's presidential tenure be extended from the current five years to at least seven years, a report says.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries