Bank Freeze Accounts of Opposition Politician
[Zambia Reports] An international bank, Standared Chartered, has allegedly frozen the bank accounts for opposition UPND spokesperson Charles Kakoma.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba