They Called Me Prostitute, That’s Why I Lost the Election – Masebo
[Zambia Reports] I lost my Chongwe parliamentary seat because I was branded a prostitute prominently known as "Belinda" and a witch who turned into a snake by PF parliamentary candidate, Japhen Mwakalombe, UPND Parliamentarian candidate Sylvia Masebo has claimed.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’