Hichilema Says UPND Petition Witnesses Attacked – Visits Them At Uth
[Zambia Reports] Leading opposition leader Hakainde Hichilema has accused ruling Patriotic Front operatives of attempting to eliminate key presidential petition witnesses in what he says are co-ordinated attacks that has left the victims hospitalised.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba