Lungu to Recommission Mulungushi Textile
[Times of Zambia] PRESIDENT Edgar Lungu is this week expected to recommission Mulungushi Textile Industries of Kabwe which ceased operations in 2007 as a result of financial difficulties.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’