Zambia’s Stance On UK’s EU Exit Cheers Envoy
[Times of Zambia] BRITAIN has paid gratitude to the Zambian Government for maintaining that bilateral relations between the two countries will not be shaken by the United Kingdom (UK)'s exit from the European Union (EU).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba