‘UPND’s Claims Over Airspace Untrue’
[Times of Zambia] THE Government has described as unfounded, claims by the United Party for National Development (UPND) that the Zambia Air Force (ZAF) is impeding its political campaigns by restricting its use of the local airspace.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba