PF’s Goals On Labour, Industrial Relations
[Times of Zambia] THE battle lines for the August 11 general elections are drawn, and participating political parties are certainly going to lob attacks at one another's manifestos in an attempt to stave off competition.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries