Mwenechanya Prods African States On Energy
[Times of Zambia] AFRICAN countries should pay more attention to energy to sustain development and economic activities on the continent, Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ) past president Jorry Mwenechanya has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System