Lungu Slams UPND
[Times of Zambia] PRESIDENT Edgar Lungu has condemned the United Party for National Development (UPND) for propagating violence and has asked traditional rulers to intervene.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries