I Loved My Wife, I Couldn’t Have Shot Her Dead – Col Banda
[Times of Zambia] "I LOVED my wife such that I could not have shot her dead as alleged," Lusaka lawyer Paul Pandala Banda yesterday told the Lusaka High Court when he opened his defence.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’